Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

A Very Busy Day

Here it is day 3 of NaBloPoMo and I almost didn't have a post. It's too early in the month to start missing posts, so I will just tell you about my day. I'm retired, but do work 6 days a month. Not only do I get to catch up with my former co-workers, but I get some extra stash money :) Second and third business days of the month are busy. Tuesday is the busy day for the week. So when the 2nd business day falls on a Tuesday it is extremely busy. I got up at 5:00 a.m. to get to work at 7:30, had two 30 minute breaks finishing at 5:00 p.m. That's right, a very busy day, although I must say things went pretty smoothly. By the time I got to my car, stopped at the grocery store and forgot to buy what I needed it was just after 6:30 when I got home. So here it is almost 10:00 p.m. and I'm off to bed to get up tomorrow morning and do it all over again.

3 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh my...make sure to take your vitamins today! :)

CindyMae said...

Oh you are not the only one that forgets what is needed and the store and I hate it when that happens, especially after such a busy day!

Lana said...

wow! busy day!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your months posts! You can do it!