Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Sunday, November 15, 2009

11 out of 15

We are at the halfway point of NaBloPoMo and I'm short 4 posts, or you could say I posted a lot this month :) The glass is either half full or half empty, depends on which way you look at it.
Yesterday I took advantage of Michael's 4 hour sale (9-1) of 20% off everything including sale items. I picked up a "few" floss I needed and some needles. I was disappointed as earlier in the week I was at Michael's North Van store and they had a Nutcracker that I would like, only for the sale I went to the Burnaby store and they didn't have any. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Today was a dark and rainy day never letting up. Hopefully it will rain itself out before tomorrow.

3 comments:

Pumpkin said...

I'd say you've done really well :o)

I wish Michael's was closer :o(

mumzy said...

You are doing extremely well. Go girl!

We do have a Michael's about 45 minutes away but I don't seem to get to it very often.

CindyMae said...

I say it is much better to have the half full attitude! You have done great!!