Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Monday, July 30, 2007

No Stitching

For some unknown reason I just have not picked up a needle for a few days. I keep looking at all my "unfinished" finishes, some need framing, most I would like to do as pillows or pin keeps and since I don't have much experience, okay none at all, I'm hesitant about starting any. I'm going to go thru them and pick one and just go for it. I may surprise myself. :)

Tiger and I have been spending a lot of time at Trout Lake looking for rocks. A mother duck and her babies were swimming close by.

2 comments:

Mylene said...

haven't done much stitching the last days too, busy at work though(that's my excuse). Nice picture of the duck and her babies.

Pumpkin said...

I hear you Irene! It's too hot here :o( You can do a pinkeep! I know you can :o) How's that for peer presure? LOL!