Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Pay It Forward

I've signed up for my first PIF at Mary Kathryn's, she does the most awesome work and can't wait to see what she does for me.

Here goes:

Be one of the first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) and you will receive a cross stitch item made by me. After you comment, please email me your snail mail address(xshappy@telus.net). There will be a 365 day or sooner deadline.
The way this works is that if you sign up, you have to blog this as well and continue the sharing (you don’t have to have a blog to participate, just pass on the giving with friends, or surprise someone).

6 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Irene!

I would love to sign up for your PIF. I will posting to my blog shortly to do the same. Thank you so much!!

~Kim~

helen said...

Can I sign up to you? I've sent a letter for you.
Thanks a lot!

helen from hungary

Irene said...

Helen My e-mail to you has been returned. Could you please send me your correct one. Thanks.

Sharon said...

I would love to sign up for your PIF.

~ Toni ~ said...

Hi Irene,
I would love to sign up for your PIF. Thank you in advance.
Have a great day,
Toni

helen said...

Do you have my e-mail now?