Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pillow finish

Needles work Needles play Resting here at end of day.

I stitched this some time ago and today decided to finish it off. Again I am not fully satisfied with my hand sewing, but with time I'm sure it will get better. I stitched this with Needle Necessities 1 over 1 on 28 ct. light mauve. The original pattern, by a local designer, called for some "fancy" stitches which I had a hard time with, so I improvised and gave it a personal touch.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Beautiful finish Irene.

Shari said...

adorable Irene!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Mylene said...

Haven't tried one over one thread yet, yours looks neat. Well done.
Thanks for visiting at my blog.

Pumpkin said...

What a cute project Irene! You've been a busy girl :o)