Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Stitching Update

Here are some of my latest stitching projects.

Pineapples a thread pack by LHN.

This one is from http://myauntsattic.web-log.nl/myauntsattic/
where you will find many lovely free patterns.

HIH Bird stitched with DMC CV.

Sweet Biscornu by Periphaeria Designs from The Gift of Stitching July issue.

Pine Tree and Acorns by LHN.

Spring Sampler is a new thread pack from LHN using Crescent Colors Belle Solie threads.

I know I haven't been keeping up with this blog as I should, in fact this post has been in my draft folder since July 3rd. I am going to try, no I am
going to better about this and post more often. In fact I have one of my designs pictured here finished and will post a picture of it tomorrow.

5 comments:

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

Beautiful stitching! I love the color(s) you used on the Aunt's Attic freebie, wasn't that posted on the site? I too need to get better about keeping up my blog, but it seems even harder for me in the summer. Looking forward to your next update =)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

My goodness...you've got a lot of beautiful finishes here :)

~ Toni ~ said...

Everything looks wonderful!!! The colors in the My Aunt's Attic piece are very rich and vibrant. Absolutely lovely! ~~Toni~~

Sally said...

Beautiful finishes Irene! You have been stitching up a storm.

Pumpkin said...

AWESOME Irene!!!! You have been one busy woman! I love your finishes although I would like to see that pattern made into a Biscornu ;o)