Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mountain View


It may have been cold today, but the sun was out, and it was such a nice treat after all the rain we had yesterday. As I was driving about today I had the most spectacular view of our mountains. I didn't have my camera, so found this on-line to show you. These are known as "The Lions".

I have nothing to show for stitching. Am finishing up my exchange to put in the mail this week. Have two things started, I know I wasn't suppose to start anything new but couldn't help it.

Still de-cluttering my home. It's amazing how much paper and junk I have accumulated. I decided to start with my spare room and I should be finished by the weekend. Once done I can then start moving "organized stuff" into it.

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Wow! I could live looking at those every day :o)

Cindy said...

Your mountain view is fabulous! I keep dreaming of the day when I can live somewhere that beautiful :)