Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

January

Little House Needleworks
28 count Cashel Raw
Crescent Colors

The Stitcherhood
14 count white adia
Threadwork #1090



The Sampler Girl

Valentine Booklet

28ct. antique white
DMC


Little House Needlework
32 count scrap with DMC



Quaker Mini
32 count Lugana Smokey Pearl
Be Sooted

Along with those I blogged about last month and a couple I know are here somewhere, this is what I stitched in January.

For the LHN January, I used beads for the snowman eyes and buttons and a cute button for the corner snowflake. I'm really pleased with this one.

Love from The Stitcherhood is a freebie and was stitched in 3 hours last night, oops guess it's acutually a February stitch :)

Valentine Tweets gold birdies are missing their tails, can't figure out which color they are suppose to be.

LHN yahoo group pattern will be finished into a floss tag. I stitched a heart for the back and it's off centre, so will probably add a couple more small ones, so it's not that noticeable.

Quaker Mini is from http://www.ledderthreads.com/ only the site isn't working. There is suppose to be some stitches in the middle, I left them off as I was thinking of putting a button there.
Please excuse all the wrinkles, Tiger is a little behind in her chores :)

13 comments:

BeckySC said...

You have been a busy bee :) Great finishes, Irene :)

Mylene said...

WOW! You sure been busy! Congrats on all the finishes.
I've finished 'Love' too a few days ago but can't finish it off to somehting, hopefully.

Barbi said...

Irene! You've got a lot of amazing stitching done! I love the LHN January

Myra said...

They all look great Irene! I love your January Sampler. I am doing this series too but I started with February since I was too late for January. I suppose I will stitch it up sometime later this year.

Melissa said...

Wow, lots of lovely stitching! You've been busy, Irene!

Nic said...

Lots of great finishes there, well done!

staci said...

Wow, look at all your wonderful finishes! They are all so sweet, congrats!

Pumpkin said...

Well, well, well...looks whose needles are smokin'! I don't think I have anything on you ;o) Great finishes Irene!

Carol said...

All of your January finishes are so pretty, Irene--can't wait to see what February brings from your needle!

Shelleen said...

everything looks great

CindyMae said...

Every single thing looks wonderful!

Brigitte said...

Oh my, you had such a productive month. Looking forward to seeing all the different finishings.

Conny said...

You have stitched a lot. The pieces look all great. So glad that I can see a part of Valentine Booklet on your blog.