Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

WOW Can't believe it has been so long since I posted anything. First of all thank you to all who left comments on my Heart. I have decided to leave it as is. We have had so much rain this month, I thought I was going to have to build an Ark :) The first rainfall was so heavy, bouncing off the ground and non stop for 48 hours. So much so our sump pump could not handle it and we ended up with a flooded basement. Then we had a few nice days, cold but no rain. Then we had 5 straight days of rain. Even my dog was getting depressed. For 3 days now we have had good weather, sunny and warm. I'm hoping it stays this way. Speaking of rain, I started Prairie Schooler's Rain Rain Go Away and since it wasn't helping to stop the rain, put it aside :)

And did this freebie from Lizzie*Kate. It did help to brighten the day !

I then decided I needed to stitch CCN Geranium
House, it's bigger then I thought, but so nice.

I also have another small one I started, it's almost finished so will post a picture when it is done, probably tomorrow, along with some stitching I found when doing a bit of spring cleaning.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Ok I'm definitely doing the Lizzie Kate Freebie. I'm going to do that one and the Happy Sping in the same colors as Think Pink I think. Oh goodness, blogs are such enablers!

Pumpkin said...

I heard about all your rain :o( That definitely would be depressing. It looks like you have tried cheering yourself up with stitching though ;o) I love your projects.

Cheryl said...

Your pieces all look great! I love geranium house...one day i will add it to my stash!