Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Sunday, March 04, 2007

MARCH

came in as a lion so hopefully will leave as a lamb. It snowed and there was enough to just cover the ground, but each day seems to be getting warmer and longer. Before you know it Spring will be here. I can hardly wait. My stitching is not going as fast this time. That darn frog showed up and I needed to pull out his work a couple of times:) Hopefully he's gone for good now and I can finish "Heart" another LHN Threadpack.
I'm going for a finish today, if not Wednesday as I work Monday and Tuesday. Will post a picture when it's done.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Cant wait to see a finished pic of Apples. :)

~Kim~

Lana said...

Good luck on your finish! Can't wait to see it!
~Lana~

Pumpkin said...

March came in like a lion here too so hopefully we will be lucky at the end of the month ;o)