Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow


A picture is worth a thousand words !

So I will only write a few :) I looked out the front at 11:00 to see how much snow there was and the above picture is what I saw. There has been a warning of snow since yesterday morning, and as predicted it came. Okay they were off by an hour, kept saying it would be 8:00 and it started about 9:00. Just the same, would you not try to get home before then instead of taking a risk. I know I would and yes I also realize anything can happen in the blink of an eye. Thank goodness no one was hurt.

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Stay warm and cozy! We're supposed to get snow today but nothing so far so fingers crossed ;o)

Melissa said...

I was out at my first Tai Chi class at the community center. The class started at 7pm and I couldn't imagine snow falling before my class would be over. Ha! People started saying "look it's snowing" just after 8pm and when I left at 8:45 there was quite a bit on the road. Luckily I had snow tires and no troubles! But I'm an indoor bunny today. Stay cozy!