Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Sunday, February 22, 2009

WIP's

Thought I would show some of my WIP's, the first two I haven't worked on in some time and the last Peppermint Twist I've been working on a fair bit. It seems when I start on this one I just can't put it down.
On the Bent Creek one I made a bit of an error on the border, partially fixed it and put it aside. I'm beginning to think that once the frog has visited I don't want to look at it again. I'm going to see if I can get back to work on it this week.
Little House Neighborhood, not sure why I stopped working on this one, it is by one of my favorite designers and a pleasure to stitch.

I have some finishes I'm working on, will show them later this week.
The flu/cold has been going around, so hopefully, like me, you have avoided it and if not hope you are feeling better soon.

10 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your WIPs are looking good, especially Peppermint Twist

Olga said...

Your WIPs look lovely! I especially love Little House Neighborhood.
Stay warm!

Pumpkin said...

My goodness girl! Why aren't you working on these fabulous projects? Get cracking ;o) LOL!

staci said...

Wonderful WIP's. You've been keeping busy doing some very lovely stitching!

Mylene said...

All WIP's are looking great!!

mumzy said...

Lovely WIP's. Will be watching for your showing them later this week.

Brigitte said...

Irene, you have some wonderful WIPs on the go. And they are all not so far from completion.

CindyMae said...

Your WIP are looking fantastic! Beautiful stitching!

Sally said...

Your WIPs are lovely Irene, especially Peppermint Twist.

Jean said...

You have some really lovely WIP's!! I just love your work - nice and neat! Keep up the good work!