Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Friday, January 02, 2009

Stitchy Kitty
28 ct. Ice Blue Cashel
DMC
This is a complimentary design I have been wanting to stitch since last year. It describes exactly how I feel with all the snow we have. My driveway and lane way are a slab of ice, so I won't be driving anywhere still it warms up enough to melt all away. Since it is suppose to snow again tonight (hopefully turning to rain) it will be awhile yet.
One of my goals this year is to keep my blog current, as in posting more often and showing my stitching when it's finished. I have a bunch of stitching I never showed last month and will post all in a few days.

7 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh that's a sweet finish Irene :o)

staci said...

Adorable finish...so sorry that you have so much ice and snow~~it makes the simplest errands a real chore.

WendyCarole said...

He's so sweet

Mylene said...

Cute finish! Congrats.

Annemiek said...

I love your finish Irene, Stitchy Kitty has some really cute designs out. I am working on Chilly, Milly and Willy. Just so much fun to stitch. Hope the weather will improve soon.

Nic said...

That's a cute finish!

I hope the weather improves for you. My partner really doesn't miss the winter weather you get over there!

Pumpkin said...

I love this design and you did a fantastic job! Although I wonder where you've been getting those smokin' needles... ;o)