Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Monday, January 05, 2009

Peacock Pinkeep

Stacy Nash Design
32 ct. Belfast Raw Linen
DMC
I finished this one up yesterday, very quick stitch. Today I worked on an exchange and it would be finished except I decided to shovel some of the snow off the front sidewalk hoping the mailman will stop by, tomorrow will tell. I must admit I didn't keep up with the shoveling as I was expecting it to rain. I'm sure paying for it now. I am getting some stitching done, but both Tiger and me, and I'm sure my Mom too, are getting cabin fever.

6 comments:

handgemacht said...

I like this kind of designs very much. This will be a lovely pinkeep!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I love the Peacock :)
And those trees below...well they are CUTE as buttons! You go girl!

Milly~ said...

Very cute peacock Irene.

Mylene said...

A cute finish, Irene.

Pumpkin said...

Very simple but elegant :o)

mumzy said...

Love that peacock!
We are getting snow here today but DH has a fair size tractor with a snow blower so luckily I don't get to do shovelling.