I've been tagged to reveal 6 weird things about myself, TWICE. Well I'm having a hard time thinking of 6 so I won't be doing 12 :) I guess things don't seem so weird when you do them yourself and if you do them for a lifetime it's just a part of who you are.
- I loathe tomatoes, but love anything made from them, ketchup, salsa, tomato soup.
- Speaking of tomato soup, when I was little I would eat it straight out of the can, which may explain why I usually eat a spoonful before I cook it.
- Eat french fries with mayonnaise (only at The White Spot, and if you've been to this restaurant it may not be weird to you)
- Can't go to bed before I do my nightly Sudoku puzzle.
- Unless I'm expecting a phone all, I don't usually answer my phone, but let the answering machine get it.
- Can't swim or tread water, but love to play in a pool as long as the water does not go above my neck.
I now tag:
Off to do my Sudoku then bed :)