Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Snow !!





Not sure how the weather forecaster does it, but snow was predicted and it is now snowing. Not often they are right. It is also suppose to turn to rain by tomorrow.

I don't have any stitching to show, I like to show mine completed and I'm still working on some. I'm stitching CCN Gingerbread Cottage and can't find the 2 CC colors it calls for, so have ordered some. I was working on LHN Snow Bunnies and ran into an error in counting where there was too much to rip out. Wasn't that keen on the fabric, so will start it over when I find a fabric I like, hopefully in my stash.

I've added a couple of tickers to my blog, I've seen them on heaps of others, and like them so took the plunge. I've also added a "handwritten" signature, borrowed the idea from Cathey.

5 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

The tickers are very festive and fun. Looking forward to seeing the Gingerbread Cottage, hope the threads are there soon.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Ohhh...can't wait to see your WIPS!

Pumpkin said...

Ewwwwwwwwwww! Snow :o( You can keep it Irene ;o)

So...you're a Christmas baby!

Looking forward to seeing your finishes soon.

Sally said...

I wish it would snow here! I'm so jealous when I here of places getting it!

Looking forward to seeing your WIPs soon. I love both of them.

Wanda said...

We need snow, rain anything we are in a drought I am sure it was pretty. I would love to see your Gingerbread Cottage I have that one and would like to stitch it.