Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Monday, October 08, 2007

Surprise Finishes



Yes, I have surprised myself and done two complete finishes. The first is a pin keep, what you say there are no pins, well as soon as I get some suitable ribbon, there will be pins. The second is a pillow. Both pictures were taken with the items on their backing fabric. I am very pleased that I took the plunge into finishing and will be doing so with more of my work. I have also finished a LHN thread pack Peaches, stitched on 28ct. Lugana Autumn Blush.

15 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Well my heavens...those are all just gorgeous ! Congrats :)

Pumpkin said...

Awesome finishes Irene! I love the fabrics that you picked out too :o)

Kim said...

Awesome finishes!! Your Peaches is cute! Thanks for sharing Irene.

~Kim~

Sally said...

I love all your finishes Irene:)

Mindi said...

Lovely finsihes, congratulations.

lynda said...

Wonderful finishes! Who designed the middle piece? I love it!

Mylene said...

Great finishes, Irene.

Anita said...

Well done on the finishings. The more you tried, the better it will be. I can tell you love Little house and cottage designs.

Wanda said...

I love your finishes. Great work!!

Lelia said...

very nice!!! congrats : )

BeckySC said...

What a great finishes!! Congratulations :)

Mary Ann said...

Lovely finishes!!!

Leeland said...

These all look great and you've matched the fabrics perfectly!

~ Toni ~ said...

Good for you and congrats on the finishes. Looking forward to seeing how you finish the LHN Peaches. Keep on stitchin'
Toni (Sadie Jo's mama)

anna s. said...

Very sweet! :)