Books

Cross Stitch Happy

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Still Here !





I guess this is what happens when you don't post for awhile. I used to be able to upload a picture and it would show as a picture, then I would write "around it" Now it uploads as HTML and I am LOST !!

So till I figure this out my posting may be a bit messy. I have shown 3 finishes, Ladybug Ladybug by LHN stitched with DMC on 28 ct. Queen Annes Lace. Rain Go Away by Prairie Schooler with DMC on 28ct. not sure what kind/color. And Cross Stitcher in Residence by Lizzie*Kate with DMC on Sassys 16 ct. Adia Sugared Coffee

13 comments:

Sue said...

All 3 of your finishes are very nice. How will you finish them off?

Sally said...

Gorgeous finishes Irene.

Cheryl said...

Congrats on your finishes, i love all of them!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

WOW! Those are all beatiful and all three are on my to stitch in this millenia stitching list :)
Great job!

Kajsa said...

Very nice finishes Irene! Love the PS one.

Anonymous said...

Great finishes!

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful finishes Irene! I really love the colors in the ladybug one :o)

Maybe I should take after you and stop writing so much and get to my stitching! LOL!

Dawn B. said...

Like all three finishes & I know what you mean about the new blogging and photo stuff. It took me a while to get that too.

Kim said...

Wonderful jobs on completing your 3 finishes!! What is up next?

~Kim~

Rachel V said...

Hi Irene, I saw all your pretty finishes on the LHN website, congratulations! They are all lovely. I love your fabric choices, especially for Bloom, that one turned out so nice. You have been busy, girlie!

anna s. said...

Lovely, Irene!! Did you solve your hmtl problem? Basically in the window where you write your new message, there are two tabs in the upper right corner - one is html, one smthg else, if it shows your message/photo as html, click on the other tab and the situation should be solved :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Irene,

Your finishes look lovely!

helen said...

I like your works :) LHN is so magical, so cute... Gratulation!
helen, from hungary